Visiting the Library:
- Students in grades K-2 will visit the library each week for a 30 minute lesson.
- Students in grades 3-5 will visit the library every other week for a 30 minute lesson.
- Students are required to return their books in order to check out more books.
- Students may check in/out their books during their library day and any open circulation times.
- Please check the library schedule to see your child's library day.
- Students in grades K-1 may check out 1 book.
- Students in grades 2-3 may check out 2 books.
- Students in grades 4-5 may check out 3 books.
- Students are not allowed to borrow other students books.
Read it....Respect it....Return it!
Please take good care of your books and return them on time so the next person may enjoy them. Please report any lost or damaged books to Mrs. Rivera.
Book Care - Preventing Water Damage
Book Care---Preventing Food Damage
Book Care--Protecting against Weather
Book Care---Protecting against Writing